We feel at home in the Last Frontier.
Erickson’s seasoned crews are experts at performing challenging, precise work in difficult and remote environments, and our experience in diversified helicopter operations is second to none. Our diverse fleet of aircraft—ranging from light single-engine to large twin-engine, multi-role helicopters—enables us to provide comprehensive aerial solutions for our customers.
- Oil & Gas: Erickson has provided aerial services for the movement of personnel, drill rigs, and production platform components. Our crews have flown within the Cook Inlet, Chugach range, North Slope and more. They are highly specialized to fly for frontier oil and gas operations above the arctic, ocean, alpine and tundra regions. See more at our Oil & Gas page.
- Government Aviation Services: We’ve supported United States government operations everywhere in Alaska with a wide variety of missions. Our teams have flown personnel and cargo transport, Search and Rescue, airlift, Postal support and Essential Air Service delivery. See more at our Global Defense & Security page.
- Powerline Construction: Erickson is especially suited and capable for aerial support services to power utility companies in Alaska. With particular expertise in power line construction, inspection and wind turbine tower construction, our fleet is capable of delivering utility services to inhabitants of Alaska’s remote regions. See more at our Powerline Construction page.
- Firefighting: Erickson’s expert pilots and fleet of specially equipped Aircranes are deployed seasonally to wildland fire hotspots around the world, and our operations are particularly effective on steep slopes and inaccessible areas. See more at our Firefighting page.
- Moving People & Products: Erickson is a utility player able to move cargo and people for a variety of missions: heli-skiing, remote bus service, postal service and passenger service. The more remote the locale, the better suited we are to the job.