From the top of a skyscraper to the middle of a forest.
We lift and place—to build towns, protect property and make the world a better place. We perform jobs in places people may never have heard of and conduct work that is often taken for granted. How did those powerlines get built across a river, canyon or forest? How was that HVAC unit placed upon that skyscraper? How was that overwhelming wildfire doused so quickly? Unusual jobs in remote locations are our specialty, and we never shy away from a good challenge.
- We’ve moved an endangered Sumatran rhino in Malaysia to a preserve to save her from poachers.
- Relocated snow for the Winter Olympics.
- Placed the statue of Freedom atop the US Capitol Building.
- Transported one of the world’s most prized racing boats to stage as a museum.
- Insert your project here or reach out to one of our Erickson project team leads to learn more…